Driver - Vac Sales and Service Rep III - Bismarck,ND
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Safety-Kleen in Bismark, ND is looking for a Vac Sales and Service
Rep III to join their safety conscious team! This driver will be
managing a route and operating a vacuum truck to pick up industrial
waste from customers such as automotive repair shops and quick oil
change businesses while also providing customer service and
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages ;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
full-time employment ;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day;
- Service parts washer machines and clean out sediment from
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed. Qualifications
- Class B CDL & tanker experience preferred;
- Previous route driving experience;
- Strong customer service background strongly preferred;
- Previous experience in a labor intensive role.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.- Join our safety focused team today! To
learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers .
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Bismarck , Driver - Vac Sales and Service Rep III - Bismarck,ND, Sales , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!