Area Manager - AT&T Wireless DIRECTV Retail Sales - Bismarck / North D
Company: AT&T Wireless DIRECTV Retail Stores
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Connect Wireless is AT&Ts 2ND LARGEST National Authorized
Retailer with over 120 locations in eleven states! We do more than
sell wireless and entertainment solutions. We are committed to
making our employees and customers genuinely happy. Our success is
built on our belief and mission that we will deliver an
extraordinary experience to our Team Members and Customers each and
every day. We are currently seeking an Area Manager for our
Northern Plains Northwest Region. An Area Manager works closely
with Store Managers and team members in an assigned market to
deliver an extraordinary experience to customers by providing them
with valuable options for their wireless, entertainment and home
automation needs. The ideal candidate will have a passion for
sales, technology, customer service and development of people. Our
current full-time Area Manager earns typically between
$50,000-$90,000 in total compensation when successfully meeting or
exceeding sales goals. Job Highlights
- Competitive compensation package with a base salary plus
- Fun, success-driven work environment
- Product and mobile rate plan discounts
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Matching 401k
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Excellent advancement opportunities Core Duties and
- Ability to build and maintain an effective succession plan for
their assigned stores.
- Leadership presence by conducting extensive travel within the
area - direct supervision of remote Store Managers and Assistant
Store Managers at their home stores. Occasional travel to other
markets and to the corporate office.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop a culture of recognition,
accountability, discipline, and urgency.
- Communicates pertinent business information to management in a
direct, open, transparent manner.
- Trains staff on how to drive sales to fullest potential through
continued development on product knowledge, customer service
standards, and visual presentation.
- Act as a Strategic HR partner - anticipating the needs of
his/her area and proactively recruits top talent to support sales
and growth of Connect Wireless.
- Builds team spirit and morale by actively seeking and sharing
innovative ideas to improve sales.
- Complete store visits in compliance with current policy,
procedure, and standards to maintain Connect Wireless and AT&T
objectives at all times.
- 3+ Years of Retail Management Experience
- Previous Area/Regional Manager experience or 1+ years with
Connect as a Store Manager (Current Connect Managers must have a
President Club rank in the top 20 year-to-date).
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings and
- Experience recruiting, hiring and training
- Ability to travel for up to a week at a time
- Reliable transportation to and from store locations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Strong communication skills Connect Wireless is an equal
opportunity employer. We value diversity and strongly encourage
women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status. Tags: Management, Leader,
Regional, Region, Supervisor, Lead, Mobile, Tech, b2c, Cell,
Cellular, Phones, Marketing, Satellite, Store, Sales, Customer
Keywords: AT&T Wireless DIRECTV Retail Stores, Bismarck , Area Manager - AT&T Wireless DIRECTV Retail Sales - Bismarck / North D, Sales , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!