Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $85,000 - Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,300-$1,590 weeklyHome time: Every three
weeksExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 210551Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling building materials.
- 100% no-touch.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- 6-7 loads per week.
- Drive within the Midwest.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL). Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or
inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that
covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing. Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 10000PI191255467
Keywords: Schneider, Bismarck , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver, Professions , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!