Hazmat CDL-A Owner Operator - OTR - 1 Year EXP Required TWIC/N/H Endorsements Required
Company: CDL Life
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Action Resources Is Hiring OTR Hazmat Dry Van & Tanker Owner
Operators. TWIC Card Endorsement. N - Tanker Vehicles Endorsement.
H - Hazardous Materials Endorsement.
---Now Offering Owner Operators - $5000 Sign-On Bonus!
- 30 % Tanker (Vac tanker & Chem tankers )
- 40 % Van
- 30 % Rolloff,, End Dump, Flatbed
- *Hazardous / nonhazardous chemicals: Mainly poisons,
flammables, corrosives like Nitric acid, Sodium hydroxide
(caustic), Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), polymers for water
treatment, latex for paint, plywood resins.
- *Waste Loads: liquid tanker loads of wastewater, spent acids,
and gasoline to van loads of contaminated dirt in sacks, waste
drums on pallets, or 250-gallon waste totes
- OTR: Out 10-14 days at a time, home every other weekend
Truck Parking:At any Action owned terminal or other secured
locations (home, truck stop, paid parking lots must be approved by
TM as drivers typically take loaded trailers home with them)
- Must have chemical tanker experience
- Must have Class A CDL with Haz-Mat and Tanker endorsement at
time of hiring
- Able to drive a manual transmission (would prefer no automatic
Owner Operator Requirements:
- 10 year or newer tractor with a height of 12' 6" or less
measured from the tip of the exhaust stack to the ground.
- Must have a sliding 5th wheel, working air compressor (truck
air is not ideal but workable), PTO driven liquid pump, hose
Keywords: CDL Life, Bismarck , Hazmat CDL-A Owner Operator - OTR - 1 Year EXP Required TWIC/N/H Endorsements Required, Professions , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!