ERP Systems Analyst
Company: Doosan Corporation
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of
the world's most iconic brands can help you get there. We're
reinventing the compact equipment industry and are looking for
motivated, strong performers with inventory control experience--in
a manufacturing environment.
As an Inventory Control Analyst, you will be responsible to ensure
the accuracy and timeliness of all material and inventory records.
In addition, you will generate department reports and analyses and
present updates to management. Role & Responsibility
- Log engineering changes into parts ERP system. Maintain records
of changes to the system and ensure monthly departmental data and
reporting is accurate and timely.--
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting as defined by
- Maintain accurate material records to ensure adequate inventory
to support Aftermarket Parts sales in accordance with the support
- Troubleshoot and resolve faults in the ERP sales order
- Execute material movements to ensure all materials are
warehoused in the desired location, inventory allocates to orders,
and sales orders close properly.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting,
highlighting relevant business trends and opportunities for
improvement. Present updates to management.
- Conduct insightful ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or
one-time operational issues.
- This position will back-up Business Analysts as needed. Job
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience Required: 2-5 years.
- Experience in inventory control systems and accounting
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency with strong Excel skills,
Power BI and SQL experience.
- Oracle or SAP experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and cross-functional
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, and able to
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Travel Required: Doosan Bobcat North America will not sponsor
applicants for work visas, nor provide any OPT, CPT or other
immigration support, for this position. Doosan Bobcat, a leading
global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping
equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering
people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000
people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers
products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and
communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America
headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to
world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat-- compact equipment;
Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner
grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our
winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver
the best products and service to our customers - and make the world
a better place. Join our team today and start building your career
with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race,
color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a
reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need
assistance accessing the information on this website should call
701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks
priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection
Nearest Major Market: North Dakota
Nearest Secondary Market: Bismarck
Keywords: Doosan Corporation, Bismarck , ERP Systems Analyst, Professions , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!