Fabricator 3rd Shift
Company: Doosan Bobcat NA
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Job InformationKnowledgeable and capable of operating fabrication
machines that may include Break, Plasma, Punch Press, Saw, Shear
Operations, laser and folding machine. Operates power brake to
bend, notch, punch, form rolls, arc or straighten metal plates or
sheet metal to blueprint or sketch specifications. Sets up and
operates thermal cutting machines which cut metal plates and
structural shapes to dimensions, contour, and bevel specified by
blueprints, layout, work orders, and templates. Sets up and
operates power press to trim, punch, shape, notch, draw or crimp
metal components according to specifications. Sets up and operates
mechanical saw to cut straight patterns in metal stock according to
specifications, utilizing knowledge of sawing techniques. Sets up
and operates power shear to cut metal objects to specified
dimensions and angles.3rd Shift: 10:30pm - 7am; Monday-Friday OT as
neededPreference will be given to candidates currently working in
the Bismarck Factory?Role & Responsibility
- Knowledgeably operating the fabrication equipment in a safe and
- Operates a variety of CNC machines.
- Lay out or details layout on work stock from blueprints or
templates to determine dimensions, tolerances, cutting/forming
speed &feed rate, and correct position of table stops and
- Performs machine set up and loads in & out proper tooling.
- Assembles, installs and aligns machine tooling according to
- Positions work piece in proper location against fixture or
stops on machine bed or on die.
- Starts machine and observes operation to detect misalignment or
- Sets stops on machine bed and perform regular calibration as
- Verifies dimensions of work piece and completes inspection
- Performs overtime work as required.
- Performs operator Preventative Maintenance as prescribed.
- Maintains housekeeping in area support 5S.Job RequirementMust
be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform
- Preferene will be given to candidates currently working in the
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure
for extended periods of time in order to meet build
- Must possess the ability to read build sheets and
- Experience operating fabrication equipment a plus.?
- Education: High School Diploma/Equivalent
- 2> 5 years experience
- Must have been in current role at least 3 months to be
- Cannot have suspension level of discipline on record to be
eligible?OthersIndoor/OutdoorStandard Work ClothesDoosan is
committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.? All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion,
creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable
accommodation in the application process or who need assistance
accessing the information on this website should call
701-476-4263.?Apply today at?https://jobs.doosan.com--
Keywords: Doosan Bobcat NA, Bismarck , Fabricator 3rd Shift, Other , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!