Company: Fisher Industries
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Fisher Industries is a 60-year-old company dedicated to all
phases of aggregate processing including design and manufacturing
of crushing, washing, screening and conveying equipment. For
additional information about our company visit our website at
Mechanics will perform routine maintenance as well as minor and
major repairs on all the equipment in the rolling stock fleet. They
will be responsible for examining the equipment when it is in for
scheduled service to determine additional service needs.
1. Perform regular scheduled service to all equipment.
2. Perform major repairs when needed to equipment.
3. Document and discuss with supervisor any major repairs that are
4. Maintain an orderly work area.
5. Document all service work done to equipment.
6. Mechanics are expected to supply personal tools
7. May need to attend additional training sessions with different
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Mechanical schooling preferred but will do additional
2. Minimum of 1 year experience in related field
3. Good oral and written communication skills.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please
email ...@fisherind.com to request an accommodation. This email is
only to request an accommodation to the application process and is
not an email to inquire about the status of your application.
Keywords: Fisher Industries, Bismarck , Mechanic, Other , Gladstone, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!