Company: Tractor Supply Company
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Overall Job SummaryThis position is responsible for interacting
with customers and team members, supporting selling initiatives and
performing assigned tasks, while providing legendary customer
service.Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Min 5%)
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied
hours, days, nights, weekends and overtime as dictated by business
- Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (GURA):
- Greet the Customer
- Uncover the Customers' needs
- Recommend products
- Ask for the Sale
- Team Members are required to perform a combination of the
following duties during 95 percent of their day. -Although the mix
may vary from one day to another, our business and staffing model
makes it essential that every Team Member be able to perform all of
the following duties accurately, efficiently and safely on a
regular basis and without advance notice:
- Operate cash register/computer following cash handling
procedures as established by Tractor Supply Company
- Recovery of merchandise -
- Participate in mandatory freight process -
- Complete Plan-o-gram procedures (merchandising, sets, and
- Assemble merchandise
- Perform janitorial duties
- Execute price changes/markdowns
- Operate Forklift (unless under the age of 18)
- Operate Cardboard Baler (unless under the age of 18)
- Assist customers with loading purchases
- Ensure the safety and well-being of birds. Sanitize and
maintain poultry holding tanks and care for birds as required
- Complete all documentation associated with any of the above job
- Team Members also may be required to perform other duties as
assigned.QualificationsHigh School Diploma is preferredNo
experience is requiredHigh Demand IT Specialized SkillsPlatform
KnowledgePreferred knowledge, skills or abilities
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues
ethically and with minimal conflict. -Working Conditions
- Working environment is favorable, generally working inside with
- Indoor floors and outdoor lots generally are hard surfaces
(concrete, asphalt, etc.) lighting and temperature are
- Work shifts vary from one store to another, but generally are
no less than 4 hours and may exceed 8 hours
- Promote a safe and productive work environment for Team Members
and customers and adhere to Company safety training and
- Ability to move and transfer merchandise, weighing up to 50
pounds, throughout the store.
- Ability to push and pull merchandise up to 2,000 pounds with
the assistance of proper material handling equipment (e.g. pallet
- Ability to occasionally lift or reach merchandise
- Ability to frequently stand, kneel, twist, crouch, squat, bend,
stoop, and climb ladders.
- Ability to move throughout the store for an entire shift.
- Ability to safely access all areas of the store including
selling floor, side lot, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run a
store (e.g. dolly, handtruck, forklift, baler, computer, cash
register) (forklift and baler requirements do not apply if under
the age of 18).
- Ability to constantly operate store equipment such as computer,
cash register, and other store equipment.
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all
- Ability to utilize strong written and verbal communication
skills to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to process information / merchandise through the
- Ability to handle and be in contact with birds/poultry.
- Ability to successfully complete all required
training.DisclaimerThis job description represents an overview of
the responsibilities for the above referenced position. - It is not
intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. - A
team member should perform all duties as assigned by his/ her
Keywords: Tractor Supply Company, Bismarck , Team Member, Other , Hazen, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!