Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Pediatric Partners,** now a member of the Sevita family, **is
hiring! Join our amazing team! No weekends!**
Do you have experience in Human Services and are looking for
rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive
impact in the lives of others? In the Therapeutic Counselor role,
bring your commitment and clinical skills to a team-based workplace
that puts people first. * Provide counseling to children and
adolescents using multiple forms of therapeutic approaches,
including psycho-education, assessment and diagnosis.
* Work with individuals and/or families to address issues such as
depression, anxiety, ADHD, autism, family stress, and problems with
* Help with parent training and education as needed.
* Provide assessments in the areas of mental status, behavioral
patterns, relationships, and family interactions.
* Provide individual counseling and support services and family
psychotherapy as appropriate to training and program participant
* Facilitate/co-facilitate counseling groups as needed.
* Participate in treatment planning with a transdisciplinary
* Collaborate with other service providers and family, etc. about
treatment recommendations and progress.
* Complete clinical assessments and documentation for each
individual served, indicating objectives, strategies, and outcomes
obtained; bill appropriate insurance codes in alignment with
* Attend regular mental health discipline meetings as well as
meetings with clinical supervisor(s) as necessary.
* Ensure evaluation, progress, and discharge reports on each
program participant are completed in a timely manner.
* Ensure adherence to accreditation standards and ethics of
* Provide appropriate supervision and in-house activities for
program participants as needed.
* Actively participate in Crisis Prevention Institute training
(on-call team). *_Qualifications:
_** Master's Degree in a Human Services field.
* We welcome new Master's graduates in Human Services and Mental
Health fields to apply.
* Two years of relevant experience in pediatrics.
* LCSW, LPC, LPCC or similar licensure preferred.
* Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to
* Ability to maintain composure and exercise sound judgment and
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish
trust and rapport quickly.
* A good listener with an ability to empathize while still
providing guidance. *_Why Join Us?
_** Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay, sick pay, referral bonus
* Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside
a great team of co-workers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. *We have meaningful work for you - come
join our team - **_Apply Today!_* Sevita is a leading provider of
home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that
everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide
people with quality services and individualized supports that lead
to growth and independence, regardless of the physical,
intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this
our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team
members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000
individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including
disability/vets Job Type: Full-time Schedule:
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends Work Location: One location
Keywords: Sevita, Bismarck , Therapeutic Counselor, Other , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!