Company: CHI St Alexius Bismarck
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Since 1885, CHI St. Alexius Health has been dedicated to leading
health care in this region by enriching the lives of patients
through the highest quality of care. We seek to continue our
tradition of success and innovation with individuals dedicated to
delivering the highest level of expertise and quality. -Together we
can continue to grow and support the legacy of CHI St. Alexius
Health for many years to come. CHI St. Alexius Health is a regional
health network with a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, the system
also consists of critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington,
Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, Washburn and
Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services. - CHI St.
Alexius Health manages four CAHs in North Dakota - Elgin, Linton,
and Wishek, as well as Mobridge Regional Medical Center in
Mobridge, S.D. CHI St. Alexius Health offers a comprehensive line
of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including: a Level II
Trauma Center, primary and specialty physician clinics, home health
and hospice services, durable medical equipment services, a fitness
and human performance center and ancillary services throughout
western and central North Dakota. CHI St. Alexius Health is part of
CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated
to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019
through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity
Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier
communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring
every person has access to quality health care. CHI St. Alexius
Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for
others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits
that complement work/life balance. We offer the following benefits
to support you and your family: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
Flexible spending accounts Voluntary Protection: Group Accident,
Critical Illness, and Identity Theft - Free Membership to Care.com
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family Paid Time
Off (PTO) - Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
457(b) Retirement Program and Matching 403(b) Retirement Program
Sign on Bonus!! The Dialysis team is looking for a RN to join the
team! RNs with CHI St. Alexius function as a vital member of the
healthcare team who contributes to the success by demonstrating
customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism,
and teamwork. This individual will utilize the nursing process to
assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided
to selected patient populations and their families. What you'll
- Perform general nursing care to patients by following
established standards and procedures.
- Obtain patient consent for care and ensures patient
- Obtain and document health history, information on chief
complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assesses
- Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions,
administers prescribed medications, and monitor and document
treatment progress and patient response. Refer to/consult with
physicians, other health providers, and community resources to
prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
- Educate patients and families about health status, health
maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
- Document patient assessment and intervention data using
established medical record forms/automated systems and
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care
processes and outcomes.
- Track quality assurance data and monitor for acute and chronic
care management. Expectations:
- Knowledge of nursing processes; health care systems, structure,
and functions; and community resources. Understanding of health
care technology, equipment, and supplies. Familiarity with state
law on nursing care, nurse practice guidelines, and clinic policies
- Ability to effectively communicate to staff and patients.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and composure with the ability to
take appropriate action in questionable or emergency
- Maintain a positive, caring attitude towards patients.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of
professionalism. Whether you are an experienced RN -'who's seen it
all' or a nurse working toward that, we invite you to join CHI St.
Alexius today and experience nursing with us! - Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Current/valid Registered Nurse license from the state licensing
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
Keywords: CHI St Alexius Bismarck, Bismarck , RN Dialysis, Other , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!