Sr. Combat Systems Designer - Sanzaru
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Summary: Sanzaru is looking for talented systems designers with
a focus on combat to join our cutting edge, experienced development
team in crafting visually stunning and immersive worlds. We are
interested in all levels of experience, from junior to senior
combat designers.As a systems designer focused on combat, you will
work directly with the game directors and discipline leads to help
define breathtaking AAA combat experiences.Required Skills: Sr.
Combat Systems Designer - Sanzaru Responsibilities:
- Work with designers, animators and engineers to create engaging
- Own the creation of combat design from paper to scripting to
- Develop, experiment, and prototype combat experiences.
- Oversee all aspects of combat design including animation,
engineering, and gameplay needs.
- Thoroughly understand what makes combat fun and rewarding.
Understand risk/reward, flow and feel.
- Thoroughly understand hardware limitations and common
- Work directly with other artists, designers, and engineers to
complete design tasks.
- Gamer who understands combat and system design inside and
out.Minimum Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience with combat and systems design.
- Proven sense for system architecture and combat design
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven experience
identifying system design issues and creating solutions.
- Experience working in a self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Experience managing systems designs from paper to
- Experience multi-tasking and adapting easily to change.
- Communication skills and experience interacting
effectively.Preferred Qualifications: Preferred
- 2+ years of industry experience working on different
- Shipped 1+ AAA titles on high-end platforms.
- Working knowledge of Unreal.
- Working knowledge of scripting and UE4 blueprint.
- Experience in VR.
- Understands the specific development challenges within a VR
environment.Industry: InternetEqual Opportunity: Facebook is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do
not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as
a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also
consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent
with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed
to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with
disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance
or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at
Keywords: Meta, Bismarck , Sr. Combat Systems Designer - Sanzaru, Other , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!