Company: Pure Dakota
Posted on: January 5, 2022
PACKAGING TECH JOB SUMMARY: Full-time position on our Packaging
team assisting with all aspects of preparing cannabis for sale.
Packaging Techs are responsible for handling and processing dry
plant material and assisting with general packaging of all cannabis
products within our Facility. The most critical role is to ensure
that all products are properly measured and packaged for shipment
and sale. Working within a team, the Packaging Tech ensures our
top-quality products arrive to the dispensaries as expected. KEY
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the safe, accurate, and efficient treatment of
product as part of our packaging assembly.
- Accurately perform filling, packaging, and labeling of all
cannabis products within the Facility. This includes, but is not
limited to: bulk flower, pre-rolls, cartridges, concentrates, and
other marijuana infused products.
- Responsible for high-volume quality control, packaging and
labeling of ready-to-use cannabis products in preparation for
shipping to multiple dispensaries.
- Preparing all boxes and products for orders. Making sure all
needed labels are on the proper boxes and product.
- Responsible for weighing, counting, sealing and labeling Pure
- Ensure all labeling is properly done to adhere to compliance
requirements of the company and the State of ND.
- Perform label checks to ensure each label is correct before
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility inside
the processing area.
- Promotes a work environment that is positive, customer-service
oriented, and compliant with established laws and regulations and
Company policies and procedures. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Extremely high attention to detail required, including the
ability to detect quality defects and perform accurate counts and
- Ability to perform a monotonous task with great efficiency over
eight-hour work periods without losing quality.
- Maintain consistency across large volumes of products.
- Demonstrated ability to understand weights and measures in
standard and metric systems.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of High School diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high
stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a
situation requires it.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills required including Word and
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are
- Ability to work Monday thru Friday with a Saturday
- Must be self-motivated and have a good work ethic and
willingness to learn. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of one-year experience in Packaging, Labeling or
Detailed Assembly Line work.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Cannabis processing;
proper technique and handling of finished product, so as not to
degrade the quality while packaging.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Experience with computers and seed to sale tracking software is
- C annabis knowledge or cannabis industry experience. PHYSICAL
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, stretch, walk, bend, twist,
reach, perform repetitive motions, and carry boxes or items.
- Requires consistent hand eye coordination and excellent hand
- Must be capable of frequent and repetitive hand movements.
Applicants must be a minimum of 21 years old. Must be able to pass
an extensive state-mandated background check, no felonies allowed.
Clean driving record required. Valid driver's license required
along with reliable transportation. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Pure Dakota, Bismarck , Packaging Tech, Other , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!