Company: Catholic Health Initiatives
Posted on: September 12, 2018
- Plans and leads the design, development, testing, documenting, and implementation of software code
- Uses problem-solving and analytical skills to plan, design, implement, upgrade and support complex application systems
- Develops, maintains and customizes groupware environment structures
- Mentors other developers and analysts Responsibilities
- Oversees complex configuration of application instances based on user and vendor requirements
- Performs and oversees application coding and building customized structures in groupware environment
- Develops test plans and leads testing of applications, application interfaces and reporting
- Works with other technical staff, users and leadership to help them understand potential application functionality, development approaches, possible enhancements and process improvements
- Directs and supervises application coding updates and revisions processes.
- Acts as a general internal consultant on development and technical initiatives
- Oversees documentation for applications and enhancements
- Supports standardization of documentation and processes within ITS
- Oversees other developers in managing break fixes
- Manages the most complex change management requests
- Collaborates in team environments and independently with vendors, business partners and IT teams on projects, support, application development and standardization
- Provides Level 2 and 3 support.
- Oversees and coordinates technical resources involved in assisting business partners and users in creating requirements and specification creation
- Collaborates with business and facility leadership on development of application standardization
- Leads efforts with key vendors to understand future application product plans
- Leads in defining application architecture and setting future architecture
- Additional tasks/responsibilities as defined.
- May require some on-call coverage responsibilities Skills, Requirements and Certifications
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or may substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong EMPI experience.
- 6+ years of total IT/application experience preferred with a large portion being Rhapsody.
- Technical knowledge with Product/Vendor Analysis and software support
- Experience working directly with vendors.
- Experience in programming concepts, application development, and software development life cycle processes and methodologies.
- Experience successfully delivering distributed, multi-tier software products to customers. Pluses:
- Experience in ITIL environments preferred.
- PHP coding experience
- Unix administration experience
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiatives, Bismarck , Rhapsody Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!