Senior Software Engineer- API Development
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DescriptionCitizens Bank is seeking experienced software
engineers to join our API Development team and be part of our
digital transformation journey. As a Senior Software Engineer, you
will work closely with fellow technology and business colleagues to
implement modern APIs. Citizens is embarking on an exciting digital
transformation journey that includes state-of-the-art web and
mobile apps as well as APIs, AI and data driven products. Primary
- Be a core member of an agile team driving the latest
- Lead product envisioning and make complex design decisions for
- Collaborate with internal and external teams for architecture,
security, design, and development of robust applications for
- Developing application code using TDD/BDD for
- Conducting performance analysis of applications/services.
- Lead and mentor other junior engineering colleagues
- Collaborate and communicate across business and technology
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience building High availability applications/services and
deploying to PaaS platform.
- Experience in Java is a must and one or more other programming
languages like C++, C#, Python, Golang etc... is preferred.
- Experience with client/server-side scripting languages like
Nodejs, AngularJs, ReactJs.
- Solid understanding of REST, SOAP, and GraphQL APIs.
- Working experience with Business Integration Technologies
including WebSphere MQ Series, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere
Partner Gateway, and Mainframe Technologies.
- Experience with one or more of the cloud platforms (AWS or GCP
or Azure), event-driven architecture, DevOps, and
- Deep knowledge of SVN, GIT and other source code management
- Ability to develop functional, technical designs to meet Agile
user stories/requirements (business, system performance and
- Strong desire to take on work in all skillsets Education,
Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials: Bachelors
degree (Computer Science preferred) Hours and Work Schedule Hours
per Week: 40 Work Schedule: M-F Location: Open to full/partial
remote, ideally able to be on-site at one of our tech hubs
(Johnston, RI - Westwood, MA - Charlotte, NC - Phoenix, AZ)
LI-RemoteLI-Sourcer3Some job boards have started using
jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you
apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate
pay guidance.Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a
customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and
giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you
are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access
to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize
your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityCitizens, its
parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal
employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and
applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color,
citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability,
ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner
status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood,
medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin,
pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleagues or a dependents
reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank,
N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Keywords: Citizens, Bismarck , Senior Software Engineer- API Development, IT / Software / Systems , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!