Associate Software Developer-Remote
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Associate Software Developer in TestNav's responsibilities include,
but are not limited to:
- Utilize other development languages as appropriate.
- Participate in all stages of software development, including
planning, requirements analysis,
design, implementation, test, and maintenance.
- Understand and perform basic analysis of previously written
software and be able to modify
and maintain the code.
- Help create an environment of collaboration and world class
software engineering practices.
- Participate in reviews of own work and work of colleagues -
employee's code will be reviewed,
and employee will be happy to review others work.
- Perform development tasks with a high level of quality, and
within scheduled time frames.
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Software
Engineering, or related field,
or foreign equivalent, or equivalent;
- Experience with Object Oriented and MVC programming.
- Experience using and developing service-oriented applications
and web services (RESTful API).
- Knowledge of Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of agile software development practices.
- Experience interfacing with user experience designers and
providing technical feedback to
HTML, and CSS.
- Knowledge of Java and J2EE is a plus.
- Experience with problem-solving, analysis, design and
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Research experience required.
As required by the---Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Pearson
provides a reasonable
range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in
Colorado. Actual compensation is
influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to
skill set, level of
experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado
only, the range of starting
pay for this role is $80,000-90,000. This position is eligible to
participate in an annual
incentive program, and information on benefits offered is here.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More
than 20,000 Pearson employees
deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all
working towards a common purpose -
to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do
that by providing high quality,
digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments
and qualifications that help
people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We
are the world's leading
learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people.
We are committed to being an
anti-racist---company in everything we do. We value the power of an
inclusive culture and a strong
sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are
embraced, opportunities are
accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all
individuals are supported in reaching
their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that
diversity, equity, and inclusion make
us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the
center, and we are committed to
a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn,
grow, and thrive. ---
To learn more about Pearson's commitment to a diverse and inclusive
workforce, please click
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and
a member of E-Verify. We are
committed to building a team that represents a variety of
backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All
employment is decided based on
qualifications, merit, and business need.---All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status,
or any other group protected by law.
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 4767
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace
Keywords: myGwork, Bismarck , Associate Software Developer-Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!