Company: Radisson Hotel
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Summary: We are looking for at bartender to greet guests
with hospitality as they arrive into the bar. They will prepare and
serve drinks for the bar and dining room guests and servers, by
insuring quality of service, recipes and operational standards.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Hotel Room Discounts
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
- Greet guests with hospitality, make personal connections and
maintain guest relations when serving bar guests. Brand ambassador
for the property and restaurant.
- Prepare drinks for guests accurately and quickly during meal
periods, either directly at the bar or for dining guests by way of
- Work in the bar area, serving food and beverage, and providing
service to guests in a professional, accurate and friendly manner.
Follow steps of table service guidelines for the bar.
- Work on shift duties such as setup, stock work, product prep
and bar area cleanup. Keep the bar neat, clean and well organized
during each shift.
- Display professional attitude, demeanor and cooperation toward
guests, peers and management.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 year of serving experience with our company or bartending
experience in a full-service restaurant required as
- Have good sense of judgment and integrity.
- Ability to read, speak and write basic English to read tickets
and to communicate with customers, managers and other
- Good and positive interpersonal verbal communication
- Sales skills preferred.
- Possess multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Act independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Communicate customer needs, to help solve minor problems and
complaints. Utilize management when necessary.
- Possess basic computational ability.
- Possess basic computer skills, able to use POS system when
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, climb, bend, crouch/stoop, twist
and reach for extended periods of time.
- Stand and walk up to 8 hours per day.
- Have high level of energy and physical stamina.
- Lift up to 30 lbs. above eye level and balance a food
- Lift up to 40 lbs. intermittently during workday.
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
About Us: At Regency Hotel Management, hospitality is who we
are-and what we do best. Since 1965, we've been leaders in driving
maximum profit while creating asset value for clients. Our team of
hotel management experts provides thoughtful, hands-on guidance
inspired by years of professional experience. Our teams across our
multiple locations are always growing, and we're looking for
motivated individuals to join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Radisson Hotel, Bismarck , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!