FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for FOOD SERVICE WORKER
- Location: University of Mary- 7500 University Drive Bismarck,
ND 58504 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: AM/PM/Overnight positions available; more information
- Requirement: No experience required.
- Perks: Training available.
- Starting pay: $15.50 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1065568. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country,
Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining
experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards
by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring
people together to promote meaningful relationships and
interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together
by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking
to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to
start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
you. Job SummarySummary: Prepares, presents and serves food as
needed. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Our Commitment to Diversity
and InclusionCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1065568
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Bismarck , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!