Server/ Culinary Assistant
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin our amazing work family at Prairie Pointe
Assisted Living as a Part-Time or Full-Time Server/ Culinary
Assistant! Ranked in the top 15% in the nation for employee
satisfaction, Prairie Pointe is not only a great place to live, but
it's also a fantastic place to work! Laid back, super fun
environment where you will be appreciated, valued, and actually
enjoy coming to work. Open position due to staff moving out of
town; boo for us, but yay for you! As fun as it is at work, we
realize you do have a life outside of work so we offer a flexible
schedule as well as an entire month of PTO each year! In this role,
you will assist our Chefs with light prep and serve our great
residents! There are Part-Time (Evening, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm) and
Full-Time (7:00 am to 3:30 pm), benefit eligible positions
available. MUST have stable work history. Apply today to learn
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, &
flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential
counseling/coaching for self and family members Server/ Culinary
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and
- Take resident orders and serve meals when orders are
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious
meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of
- Assemble items needed for meals and deliver meal carts to
- Perform additional tasks as needed. Server/ Culinary Assistant
skills and requirements:
- Prior experience working with the elderly preferred.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Restaurant experience a plus!About Us: Cassia is a Christian,
non-profit organization with over 200 years of experience caring
for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for
older adults in the spirit of Christ's love. We take pride in
providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our
eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and
Collaboration. At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness
of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals
and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience
where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your
individuality, Cassia is the answer. I AM Cassia... Are You?EOE/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly
EmployerPowered by JazzHRUbVNRxFWgv
Keywords: Cassia, Bismarck , Server/ Culinary Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!