LPN - Urgent Care - Pinehurst
Company: CHI St. Alexius Health
Posted on: August 18, 2019
Job Summary / Purpose The Clinical Concierge isresponsible for
registering, collecting payments, rooming, assisting theprovider
with care and treatment, discharging, and following-up with
patients.It is the role of the Clinical Concierge to companion
patients and their secondaryguests through the entire experience to
maximize clinical excellence, reducetreatment times, and maximize
the patient experience; before, during, and afterthe patient visit.
The Clinical Concierge is responsible for assisting theprovider
with front office and back office duties in the outpatient
managementof patients on a rotating basis. This position is a vital
part of the officeteam that cares for patients in the clinic
setting working under the directionof the manager and the on-duty
provider and works closely with the provider andother clinical
staff. Additionally, the Clinical Concierge is responsible for
avariety of clinical functions within a clinic setting requiring
knowledge andintegration of available standards, resources, and
data; discretion; goodjudgment; diplomacy; decision making; and a
customer service attitude. Actingas the patient advocate, the
Clinical Concierge has continuous contact withproviders, patients,
patient families/significant others, community agencies,and patient
care staff and management.
Minimum Qualifications RequiredEducation (for CHI Leadership Job
Levels from Supervisor throughPresident)
Does Not Apply
Required Education for Staff Job Levels
LPNDegree, License topractice professional nursing in the state of
Required Licensure andCertifications
Licensed to practice nursing in the state of ND or in a compact
Basic life support certified
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills andAbilities
1. Knowledgeof the principles and skills needed to provide patient
2. Knowledgeof examination, diagnostic and treatment room
3. Knowledgeof medications and their effects on patients.
4. Skilledin the administration of medications, vaccines and
treatments as directed.
5. Skilledin taking vital signs.
6. Skilledin the use of various types of medical equipment used for
examination andtreatment purposes.
7. Maintainsquality control standards.
8. Recognizesproblems and recommends solutions.
9. Possessessufficient computer skills to navigate through multiple
programs of dataentry.
10. Will maintain positive andprofessional manner at all times.
11. He/she will treat co-workersand patients with the utmost
courtesy and respect for their persons andpositions.
12. Critical that this personhave the ability to work effectively
with co-workers as a team member.
13. Maintain patientconfidentiality.
Prefer 1 year of clinic or hospital experience.
- Requisition ID: 190#######
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI St. Alexius Health Associated topics: lead,
licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, licensed vocational
nurse, lvn lpn, med, nurse lpn, nurses, practical nurse, vocational
nurse Associated topics: lead, licensed practical nurse, licensed
vocational, licensed vocational nurse, lvn lpn, med, nurse lpn,
nurses, practical nurse, vocational nurse
Keywords: CHI St. Alexius Health, Bismarck , LPN - Urgent Care - Pinehurst, Healthcare , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!