RN Registered Nurse
Company: Catholic Health Initiatives
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing
collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members;
physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and
supervising assigned team members.
Registered Nurse Job Duties:
- Identifies patient care
requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and
patients and other persons in a position to understand care
- Establishes a compassionate
environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual
patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by
establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and
understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering
- Assures quality of care by adhering
to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient
and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments;
and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by
state board of
nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency
- Resolves patient problems and needs
by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working
environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by
adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication
and storage procedures, and controlled substance
- Documents patient care services by
charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing
teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and
- Maintains patient confidence and
protects operations by keeping information confidential. title:
- Ensures operation of equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements; following
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs;
inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies
inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level;
supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying
supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job
- Maintains a cooperative
relationship among health care teams by communicating information;
to requests; building rapport; participating in team
- Contributes to team effort by
accomplishing related results as needed.
Registered Nurse Skills and Qualifications:
Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing
Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical
Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. Thats
what youll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities
across the nation. Youll find challenging, rewarding work every day
alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and
together well create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your
career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the
highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of
each patients individual physician. This will involve, utilizing
your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on
prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients conditions and assessing their
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise
individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients medications and providing treatments
according to physicians orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care
for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse
with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also
important to display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate
patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to
practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our
faith-based health system.
- Requisition ID: 1900000388
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: CHI Saint Joseph Health
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiatives, Bismarck , RN Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!