Quality Coordinator in North Dakota
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Generalist opening in Bismarck, North Dakota. This and other medical technologist jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com A facility located in North Dakota has an opening for a Quality Coordinator. In this position, you will work closely with the department supervisors to develop the lab's quality management plan. To be considered for the position you must be ASCP or equivalent certified and be eligible for a ND State license. In addition to certs and licensure, the facility in requiring at least 2-5 years' of generalist experience. Be a part of a large health system with growth potential. This North Dakota community offers a top notch quality of life. You will have the amenities of a small city but also great outdoor activities and an airport not far away. Great restaurants, the arts, Universities, festivals, schools (their students will impress you), and friendly people await you here. To apply, please forward your resume to and call me at . All inquiries will be handled confidentially. Please reference JOB-2401908.
- Day Shift
- MT or MLT ASCP or equivalent
- ND MT or MLT license or eligible
- Excellent Compensation
- Great location for outdoor activities
- Booming oil town with new restaurants and hotels
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Bismarck , Quality Coordinator in North Dakota, Healthcare , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!