Company: Staff Care
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Internal Medicine opening in Bismarck, North Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8;Weekend;On Call
Need Infectious Disease coverage in Bismarck, ND starting in December.
- MD/DO- BE/BC
- Clinic Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm, Weeknight and Weekend Call.
- Avg. number of office/clinic patients per physician per day: 10, Scheduled: 99% Walk-in: 1
- Percentage of the practice: Peds 5%, Adolescents 15%. Adult40 %, and Geriatric 40%
- Inpatient census per day: 8-11
- Hospital admissions per week: 1
- Rounding, ICU involvement, and supervising is required.--
- Typical cases: Hep B, Hep C, HIV, Wound care, Sepsis, Decubiti, Surgical vitt Required procedures: Wound Care supervision
- Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Infectious Disease, Infection, Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Staff Care, Bismarck , Infectious Disease, Healthcare , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!