Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor
of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Charge RN
to join our amazing team.Details of the Charge RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 04/29/2024
- Salary: $1242.95 - $1435.46 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Charge RN:
- Provide leadership to facilitate effective patient care
- Monitor the condition of patients under yourr charge, recognize
changes in patient condition, implement appropriate interventions,
continuity of care, and patient safety.
- Conform to all regulatory guidelines, ensure adherence to the
facility's policies, and maintain compliance with standards of
practice and ethics.
- Delegate unit and patient responsibilities to nursing
- Report concerns about patient care, the work environment, or
co-worker performance to management personnel in a timely
- Educate nursing staff regarding the use of all equipment and
supplies, safe patient handling techniques, safety procedures, and
- Correspond with physicians to ensure that all information is
readily available to patient care providers.
- Record nursing notes, chart admission and discharge dates, and
participate in unit staffings, and code rounds.Qualifications for
the Charge RN:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of recent Charge Nurse experience.
- Advanced knowledge of EMRs.
- Current BLS, BCLS and/or ACLS certifications.
- Must have proven ability to maintain professional conduct and
confidentiality in the care of patients.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Charge RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Bismarck , Charge RN, Healthcare , Velva, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!