Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)Opportunity in: Tucson,
ArizonaStatus: Full TimeCompensation: -Earn from $90,000 to
$124,000 a yearDiscover a new lane in nursing and earn top pay
doing what you are made to do. The last few years have put
unbearable pressure on nurses. The long hours, relentless demands
and sacrifices have become too much-but there is another option.
One that will reignite the passion that led you to nursing. It's a
path that leads home, where one-on-one care is the norm and you can
direct your own day.Interim HealthCare -, the nation's first home
care company, is hiring Home Health RNs who want to experience
nursing on a whole new level, where care is personal and the perks
are exceptional. -Our Home Health Registered Nurses enjoy some
- Competitive, Weekly pay with travel time and mileage
- Holiday and PTO pay for full time employees.
- Supportive, caring management that will have your back!
- Medical for full-time, dental, vision and supplemental benefits
available for everyone.
- 1:1 patient ratio; where you make a difference in our patients
care with flexible assignments to fit your needs!
- Continuing education benefits and discounted coursed through
Colorado Christian University and Rasmussen University -As a Home
Health Registered Nurse, here's a big-picture view of what you'll
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments.
- Coordinate for patient/client discharge from services.
- Provide care according to the patient's/client's plan of
- Participate with the patient/client in clarifying mutually
agreed upon goals and incorporate these goals into the plan of
- Conduct home visits as assigned, assessing the patient's
condition, progress toward goals, providing patient care, teaching
and other skilled interventions as ordered.
- Develop a care plan in collaboration with Case Manager, which
establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates
therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions,
including the patient and family in the planning process.A few
must-haves for Home Health Registered Nurses:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Arizona,
in good standing.
- CPR Certification (demonstration course required)
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Card.
- One (1) Home health experience preferred but not required.Why
Work for Interim HealthCare?Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is
the nation's first home care company and a leading employer of
Registered Nurses (RNs). Operating through 300+ offices, our
commitment to nurses is expressed through our passion to put
patients first; a culture that values and appreciates nurses; and
our ongoing efforts to advocate for nurses in ways that elevate
their profession and reward their sacrificial work. Join a
nationwide network of nurses who have rediscovered the passion that
led them to nursing.#HPRingPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse
(RN), Location: Mount Lemmon, AZ - 85619
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Bismarck , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Lemmon, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!