Travel Physical Therapist - $2,454 per week
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Focus Staff is seeking a travel Physical Therapist for a travel
job in Minot, North Dakota.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Physical Therapist
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: 12/11/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: TravelWe currently have a client in Minot, ND
looking for Physical Therapist (PT)!Focus Staff is seeking a
traveling Physical Therapist (PT) who is highly motivated and
energetic.Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift: 5x8
DaysRewards: ( Physical Therapist RN Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed PT candidate.
Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive, and
professional environment. Candidates need to possess phenomenal
efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of
procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is
a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step
further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with
- Becoming a physical therapist will require you to earn your
doctorate from an accredited physical therapy program.
- In addition to earning your degree, you'll also need to pass
national and state licensing exams. Depending on where you live,
the licensing requirements will vary. However, if you work hard in
your degree program, you should be well prepared to take and pass
your state's licensure exam.
- Once you've earned your license, you're eligible to begin
working as a physical therapist. Bear in mind that you will be
expected to regularly complete training and education that will
keep you up-to-date on shifting health and safety regulations
within your field.
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients, and families
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experienceIf you are seeking a
PT position and would like to work with an agency that will listen
to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place
to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all
our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel
assignments, PRN work, or Permanent Placed
- Providing direct patient care to assess their medical
condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions
and potential for rehabilitation Physical Therapist / PT will
establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals
determined according to the patient`s capacity and tolerance under
the direction of the Physician.
- Physical Therapist / PT must set realistic and achievable goals
for their patients, document and record the patient`s condition and
educate patients and families in an appropriate physical therapy
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT
or proactively in the process of the application process for
current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT.
- Current CPR certification.
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in
accordance with physician orders. Assesses patient needs, plans
for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team
goals for each patient.
- Perform calibrations (both physical and Amplifier) to ensure
proper signals and make adjustments as necessary.
- Monitor data acquisition to ensure signals are artifact-free
and make adjustments as necessary.
- Document routine observations (such as changes made, patient
comments, technical difficulties, and unusual positions, behaviors,
- Assist with appropriate interventions (such as oxygen therapy
via standing order) as necessary for patient safety.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and
standards regarding safety and infection control issues.
- Perform routine equipment care and maintenance and inventory
- Maintain current CPR or BCLS certification.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and
provide age specific care in the treatment, assessment, and
education of patients.
- Demonstrate appropriate social skills including effective
verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate ability to follow direction.
- Respond to study participant`s procedural-related inquiries by
providing appropriate information.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Minot, ND If You have
a Passion for Physical Therapy, Apply Today and a Recruiter will
guide you through the Process!Join our VIP team of Traveling
Professionals!P.T. , Traveling PT - Physical Therapist, Part-Time,
Contract, Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier13Focus Staff Job
ID #a1q4w000006w1GEAAY. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and
40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend
amount to be determined. Posted job title: Travel PT - Physical
TherapistAbout Focus StaffFocus Staff is a travel healthcare
professional staffing agency. We place awesome people in awesome
places across every state in the U.S. and the Virgin Islands. If
you're an adventurer or a facility that needs high-quality staff,
give us a shot. One promise we can unequivocally make: we'll always
be totally honest and transparent. Period.
Keywords: Focus Staff, Bismarck , Travel Physical Therapist - $2,454 per week, Healthcare , Minot, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!