Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Long-Term Care - Full-time
Company: Avera Oahe Manor
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the LPN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) looking
to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's
- This position may be eligible for up to $5,000 sign on bonus
over 2 years!
- Student Loan Repayment: This position may be eligible for
-Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care. We consider our team like a
family, not just co-workers.
- Purpose: Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) play a vital role in
the delivery of long-term care services and create a caring and
joyful environment for his/her residents. -
- Avera Ranked 1st in Nation for Long-Term Care Resident
- Conduct daily rounds and communicate to appropriate team
members during shift.
- Contact physician and establish working relationship and
initiates ongoing information exchange.
- Provide professional nursing care to residents, flexible to
patient census and staffing needs.
- Administer routine medication including IV meds, charts and
make decisions about the use of PRN medications.
- Notify physician and next-of-kin when there are any changes in
Licensure/Certification/Registration and Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current
licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of
- Participates in educational conferences and updates and
maintains current professional clinical competency.
- Certificate must be maintained according to American Heart
- Hours: Day/Night Shift; 72 hours every 2 weeks
- 6:00am - 6:30pm, 6:00pm-6:30am
- Every third weekend
- Occasional holiday
- No call time
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $22.50 - $31.25 Per Hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Oahe Manor, Bismarck , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Long-Term Care - Full-time, Healthcare , Hoven, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!