Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Pediatric Partners,** a member of the Sevita family is
Pediatric Partners, a member of the Sevita family is looking for
motivated, creative, and dedicated professionals to join our
Occupational Therapy Team. We are seeking full-time, part-time, and
per diem Pediatric Occupational Therapist candidates. Sign-on bonus
available! No weekends!**Pediatric Partners offers outpatient
therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love.
Our clinic offers private treatment rooms and motor and sensory
gyms. Therapists may also see patients in their natural home or
daycare environments to help them meet their goals.*
Occupational Therapist responsibilities include: ** Evaluate,
create, and carry out individually designed and effective
occupational therapy treatment plans for children that improve or
restore physical, cognitive, social, emotional, and adaptive
abilities in daily life.
* Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust
treatments to achieve maximum benefits.
* Recommend necessary equipment to help a child succeed in daily
routines, such as adaptive feeding utensils, specialized
positioning equipment, or sensory materials as part of home
programming, and instruct in proper use.
* Write and maintain skilled documentation, including evaluations,
daily notes, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
* Engage and educate parents/caregivers about how to accommodate
and care for their child.
* Collaborate with other professionals to best meet the patient's
* Maintain a pediatric caseload including maintaining solid
communication with parents/caregivers and scheduling
* Complete and record accurate billing supported by services
provided. *The ideal candidate for this position has the
following**_: _** Credentials from an accredited Occupational
Therapy program required, including Master's Degree or Doctorate
Degree in Occupational Therapy.
* North Dakota Occupational Therapy license required.
* Pediatric experience preferred, but not required. New graduates
are welcome to apply.
* A passion for helping children and their families live life to
the fullest is a must! Salary dependent upon qualifications and
Why Join Us?
** Full compensation/benefits package after 30+ hrs/week
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid time off, holiday pay, sick pay
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities *We have meaningful work for you - come
join our team - **_Apply Today!_* Sevita is a leading provider of
home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that
everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide
people with quality services and individualized supports that lead
to growth and independence, regardless of the physical,
intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this
our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team
members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000
individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including
disability/vets Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Sevita, Bismarck , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!