Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Pediatric Partners, now a member of the Sevita family is
We are growing!\**
* *Part-time or Full-time opening! No weekends! Up to 10k sign-on
* *Pediatric Partners, a member of the Sevita family, is look for a
knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated individual to join our
Physical Therapy Team! We are seeking full-time, part-time, or per
diem Pediatric Physical Therapist candidates.**
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion
that both patients and therapists love. Our clinic offers private
treatment rooms and motor and sensory gyms. Therapists may also see
patients in their natural home or daycare environments to help them
meet their goals.\**
* Evaluate, create, and carry out individually designed and
effective programs of physical therapy treatment to improve or
restore physical function, alleviate pain, or prevent physical
dysfunction in pediatric patients.
* Write and maintain skilled documentation, including evaluations,
daily notes, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
* Engage and educate parents/caregivers about how to accommodate
and care for their child.
* Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust
treatments to achieve maximum benefits.
* Evaluate the patient's natural settings, including home or
daycare when appropriate and identify how it can be better suited
to the patient's needs and capabilities.
* Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and braces, and
instruct in proper use.
* Collaborate with other professionals to best meet the patient's
* Maintain a pediatric caseload including maintaining solid
communication with parents/caregivers and scheduling
* Complete and record accurate billing supported by services
*The ideal candidate for this position has the following: **
* Credentials from an accredited Physical Therapy program
* North Dakota Physical Therapy license required.
* Pediatric experience preferred but not required. New graduates
are welcome to apply.
* A passion for working with children and their families a
*Why Join Us?**
* Full compensation/benefits package after 30+ hrs/week
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid time off, holiday pay, sick pay
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
*We have meaningful work for you - come join our team -* *Apply
* Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets*
* Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keywords: Sevita, Bismarck , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!