Physician / Emergency Medicine / North Dakota / Permanent / EM Physician Needed
Posted on: September 18, 2022
An emergency medicine opportunity is now available at a hospital
in North Dakota. The schedule is a full-time position with 10-hour
shifts, and you can expect to see volumes consistent with 1.3
patients per hour on average. They welcome ABEM board-certified or
board-eligible candidates and are willing to negotiate salary and
benefits with independent contractors. If you do not hold an active
North Dakota license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you
with the processing and application, if necessary. Unspoiled
countryside and plenty of outdoor fun await in this rugged state.
Highlights include the museums and historic sites that commemorate
the state's heritage. At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you
with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be
supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and
the healthcare communities they serve. Contact Joanne Eskew at
954.837.2790 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- $250 + $10 for employed model per hour plus benefits
- $275 for independent contractor
- $100K sign-on/relocation bonus or allowance
- 10-hour shifts, 12+ shifts a month
- Flexible schedule to be discussed with physician
- Malpractice coverage for both employed or independent
- CME allowance
- Must be emergency medicine residency trained
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Bismarck , Physician / Emergency Medicine / North Dakota / Permanent / EM Physician Needed, Healthcare , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!