Company: Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Coca-Cola, with its many brands, has been recognized and enjoyed
by people around the world for over a century. Founded in 1956,
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a family owned, regional
Bottler serving portions of Colorado, Minnesota, Montana, North
Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
Every day we honor our core values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust,
and Respect through encouraging our team members to develop, grow
and serve. Together we become more effective and productive--- in
life and work.
Refresh your career and join us in refreshing the world!
Starting Salary of $65,000 depending on experience!
Robust benefits package including 100% paid employee health and
What will you do as an Operations Manager?
As a part of the Operations and Sales Center Team, the Operations
Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the
Warehouse, Equipment Service and Fleet areas of the Sales Center.
This position makes personnel decisions regarding hiring,
compensation, promotions, discipline and termination of team
members in accordance with Company policies. The Operations Manager
also manages inventory and provides statistical analysis
identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Report daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to
- Manage inventory to minimize out of date and out of stock issues
in the warehouse and in the market.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify areas for
- Manage monthly/annual department operating budget, control
expenses effectively, and provide explanation of budget variances
- Oversee the product rotation within the facility.
- Conduct Product Age Studies in the market served by the Sales
- Ensures the warehouse is laid out for maximum efficiency.
- Oversees all the incoming and outgoing trucking activities.
- Provide training and supervisory direction for forklift operators
and warehouse personnel.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse which
results in a clean and neat working environment that ensures safety
and projects a positive image for a food manufacturing plant
- Preserve physical appearance of company grounds.
- Oversees the day to day activities of the Equipment Service
- Responsible for fleet maintenance and for ensuring all truck
checks are completed in accordance with regulations.
- Responsible for the safety of employees supervised, the
protection of machinery or other property of the sales center, and
the prevention of widespread breakdown in overall operations.
In the Operations Manager role, we are seeking someone who has:
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- Two to three years supervisory experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel and
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Valid driver's license and a motor vehicle driving history that
meets CCBCHC guidelines.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- The noise level in the work environment can be moderately noisy
due to manufacturing and/or warehousing equipment in operation.
- Must be willing to travel to other company locations
approximately 10% and attend out-of-town training and/or
- Work in an office environment; sustained posture in a seated
position for prolonged periods of time; may utilize a computer
terminal for prolonged periods of time.
- Work involves walking, talking and hearing, using hands to
handle, feel or operate objects. Vision abilities required by this
job include close vision and the ability to focus when using
- Must be able to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds,
reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Operations Manager Benefits will include:
Pay offered will depend on candidate's geographic location, prior
relevant experience, knowledge, skills, & abilities.
Position is eligible for additional bonuses based on performance
100% Employer Paid Health Option for Employees
100% Employer Paid Dental fo Employees
100% Employer Paid Life Insurance for Employees
401K With Employer Match
Our Highest Principle - Honor God in all that we do. We believe in
the Dignity & Worth of every person!
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a drug-free
Keywords: Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country, Bismarck , Operations Manager, Executive , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!