Manager, Supply Chain Business Operations
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Summary: As part of Metas Infrastructure organization, the
Supply Chain Business Operations Manager is an established subject
matter expert who will lead the strategy, architecture and
execution of system and process run the business programs that will
ensure the scalability of Metas global data center fleet over the
next 5+ years. The leader will be critical to aligning key business
stakeholders, the supply chain design and systems teams,
information technology, and related external partners to deliver
global infrastructure at multi-billion user scale.Required Skills:
Manager, Supply Chain Business Operations Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the team Manager to develop BizOps functional
and operations management strategies and roadmaps.
- Provide mentorship and development support for peers.
- Manage scope, timeline, and project plan management, resources
models, and estimates, documentation management projects,
reporting, metrics, and communication, and change management.
- Work with IT, Supply Chain Design, business stakeholders and
external partners (i.e. suppliers, vendors, consultants) to
implement solutions that enable the infrastructure supply chain
vision. Help hire world-class talent across Metas Infrastructure
- Ensure business requirements and operational transformation
encompasses our end-to-end operations, including upstream
planning/forecasting and procurement, downstream customer.
- Build mechanisms to improve SLAs, target metrics, operating
procedures, expectations and more across the end-to-end supply
- Partner with Contract management, Sourcing and Enterprise
Engineering and compliance teams to drive efficient handoffs,
workflows and problem solving.Minimum Qualifications: Minimum
- 15+ years of Business Operations scaling experience in large
- Experience aligning expectations on multiple programs through
consensus to achieve goals.
- Experience pushing back when appropriate on decisions or
programs with supporting data, unafraid to have hard
- Demonstrated experience anticipating potential conflict within
the stakeholder group and proactively resolve by building consensus
- Proven experience identifying, influencing and building
business cases and metrics for projects and teams based on data,
analysis and fact-based rationale.
- Proactive and self-driven with a focus on delivering business
impact and rapidly driving change in a collaborative, timely and
service oriented manner.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.Preferred
Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- Expertise implementing ERP/enterprise tooling and
- Educational background in Supply Chain, Economics or similar
- Experience working with global Managed Service Provider (MSP)
or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
- Team management experience.Industry: InternetEqual Opportunity:
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook
is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Meta, Bismarck , Manager, Supply Chain Business Operations, Executive , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!