Posted on: September 17, 2022
3120 N 14th Street Bismarck, ND, 58503
Families come in all shapes and sizes and that's exactly what we
have in our Wendy's family. Our culture comes from key principals
from our founder, Dave Thomas. These include honesty and integrity,
treating everyone with respect, being nice and giving back to our
employees and community. General Managers are key to delighting
every customer and ensuring we deliver high quality food in a fast,
friendly and clean environment. Working directly with the District
Manager, General Managers are the restaurants first in command.
This includes managing the daily operations, team building,
coaching, and developing.
- Interview, hire, train and orientate a team
- Oversee and enforce proper standards and procedures.
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Inventory counting and recording.
- Cash Management.
- Create schedules for their stores.
- Opening, closing, and additional administrative duties.
- Ensure proper food handing and preparation.
We offer our General Manager the opportunity to grow and develop to
their personal level. Some of our highlighted benefits are:
- Clear and defined training.
- Bonus plan, paid monthly!
- Paid time off!
- Career growth, you are our future!
- Employee referral Program.
- Medical, Dental, Vision (eligible the first day of the
following month after 60 days of employment)
- 401K plan with company match and you can enroll upon hire!
General Managers establish and communicate a vision for their team.
They create a fun, inviting and safe environment where everyone is
treated fairly and with respect. Our General Managers operate the
business with a high level of honesty and integrity and are always
seeking to improve themselves, their team and the business.
- Minimum of 1-year restaurant management experience.
- QSR or Fast-casual experience, preferred but not required.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a
- Desire to learn and willingness to accept feedback.
- Must have a great personality, a desire to serve guests, and
enjoy working as part of a team, and be upbeatand engaging.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Ability to bend, knee and lift (25 - 50 pounds)
- Mobility (i.e.: bending, reaching, wiping, and carrying)
- All positions require long periods of standing, that includes
evenings and weekends.
If you like working with people in a fun, fast-paced team
environment, Wendy's is the place for you!
Restaurant Management: 1 years experience$45000-$55000
Keywords: Wendys, Bismarck , General Manager, Executive , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!