Interim Director of Lab
Company: B.E. Smith
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Confidential - Bismarck, North Dakota 58501 Salary Range: Call
Date Posted: February 09, 2021
Opportunity Code: 27470
Exceptional opportunity to join a system hospital as Interim
Director of Lab in Bismarck, North Dakota The Position
- The Interim Director of Lab provides an overall assessment of
the pathology group, surgeons and lab processes, ensuring the
organization is represented positively
- Ideal leader has experience dealing with multiple groups and
has an ability to navigate varying strategies
- Address compliance issues, aligning staff and operations with
- Laboratory/pathology leadership experience required The
- Bismarck, the state capital of North Dakota, was ranked the
seventh fastest-growing city in the United States by Forbes
magazine in 2015 and boasts one of the lowest crime rates in the
- Averaging less annual snowfall than cities like Minneapolis,
Chicago, Detroit, and Buffalo, Bismarck enjoys the best of all
- With about 50 parks (2,000 acres), Bismarck has no shortage of
scenic lands to enjoy; from picnic areas and tennis courts to
indoor hockey rinks, there's something here for everyone to
- The city is a hub of culture, history, and shopping, featuring
attractions such as the Dakota Zoo (one of the finest open-air zoos
in the Midwest), State Museum at the North Dakota Heritage Center,
and Fort Abraham Lincoln
- The industry's best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E.
Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The
employment relationship is structured to provide you all the
benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy
as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a
variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision
insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending
account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and
duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E.
Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel
requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are
covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays
for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as
lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the
organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen. Apply for this
jobReturning visitor? Sign in to your account to apply. OR New
visitor? Complete the form below to apply. I am interested in *
(Select all that apply) Interim Permanent Attach Current Resume *
Resume only, please no cover letter or other documentation. Your
resume will be kept confidential until you speak with a recruiter.
In order to be considered an application is required. Have you been
on an Interim engagement with BE Smith before? * Yes No Are you
currently employed or on an active Interim engagement? * Yes No
What date are you available to start an Interim engagement? *
Within the past 5 years do you have experience in this specialty? *
Yes No By clicking "SUBMIT" I agree to receive emails, automated
text messages and phone calls (including calls that contain
prerecorded content) from and on behalf of B.E. Smith, its parent,
AMN Healthcare, and affiliates---
Your privacy is important to us. Your information will not be
shared. I am interested in * (Select all that apply) Interim
Permanent By providing your mobile phone number, you are consenting
to receive text messages from B.E. Smith. You can unsubscribe at
any time by texting "Stop." Texts are free, though standard text
message fees from your cell phone service provider may apply. See
"SUBMIT" I agree to receive emails, automated text messages and
phone calls (including calls that contain prerecorded content) from
and on behalf of B.E. Smith, its parent, AMN Healthcare, and
Keywords: B.E. Smith, Bismarck , Interim Director of Lab, Executive , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!