Maintenance Mechanic 2nd
Posted on: September 14, 2023
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through
our winning culture and one global team working together, we
deliver the best products and service to our customers - and make
the world a better place. Join our team today and start building
your career with a worldwide leader.
Location : Bismarck
Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains functional parts of all
mechanical equipment throughout the plant.
Role & Responsibility
- Troubleshoots defective equipment and determines problem, cause
- Confers with operators and observes tests and evaluates
operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of
malfunctions or determine condition.
- Repairs, replaces, adjusts and aligns components of machinery
- Remanufactures or manufactures parts or components as
- Welds, fabricates or machines parts or assemblies to repair,
maintain, build or assemble equipment.
- Operates hoists, lift trucks, power tools, cranes, loaders,
vehicles, and hand tools. Must maintain annual OSHA requirements
- Operates equipment to test its functioning and verify adequacy
of repairs or adjustments.
- Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with
safety rules and regulations.
- Performs various other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure
for extended periods of time in order to meet build
- High degree of mechanical aptitude and special visualization is
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and
perform work accordingly.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers
in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired
through the completion of high school or equivalent is
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment
operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom
- General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations
or assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties,
operations or assignments.
- Education Required: High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Education Required: 0> 2 years
- Travel Required:
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000
people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers
products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and
communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America
headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a
leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture,
landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and
services. The company is committed to empowering people to
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands,
including Bobcat compact equipment, Doosan portable power products,
Ryan and Steiner grounds maintenance equipment and Geith
attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race,
color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a
reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need
assistance accessing the information on this website should call
701-###-####. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks
priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection
Nearest Major Market: North Dakota
Nearest Secondary Market: Bismarck Associated topics: athletic,
crew, groundskeeper, landscape, landscaping, park, plant, sweep,
tree maintenance, trimmer
Keywords: Bobcat, Bismarck , Maintenance Mechanic 2nd, Engineering , Mandan, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!