Company: HealthEdge Software Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewPosition Overview:DevOps Engineers are IT professionals
who collaborate with software developers, system operations and
other IT staff members to deploy and operate our systems and manage
code releases. They cross and merge the barriers that exist between
software development, testing and operations teams and keep
existing networks in mind as they design, plan, test & monitor.
DevOps Engineer will be responsible for continuous integration,
deployment, monitoring and troubleshoot/resolve issues in our dev,
test and productions environments. Responsibilities range from
building resilient systems and creating repeatable processes to
application performance monitoring and environment automation. The
selected candidate will have strong communication skills, a
dedication to working with teammates to create great solutions, and
a willingness to participate in an afterhours on-call rotation.Your
- Understand the goals of DevOps, plan and implement changes in
legacy and brown-field projects. Advise Developers, QA, Project
Management and Client Services on DevOps best practices.
- Implement non-disruptive changes, where possible and on-board
stakeholders with disruptive changes, where it is required.
- Implements self-service on all levels of company to make DevOps
- Work alongside/Collaborate with project managers to facilitate
planning processes & spring deliverables.
- Contributes to the development of estimates and operational
requirements to enable accurate planning with realistic
- May interact with client partners and vendors in coordination
with project managers to provide technical solutions that address
- Utilizes a systematic approach when gathering, analyzing and
documenting client requirements, while also managing change
processes as a result.
- Writes and communicates functional and technical requirements
and specifications for project implementations.
- Creates and maintains automated systems for continuous
integration and continuous delivery.
- Creates and maintains monitoring and alerting solutions to
ensure that any unexpected issues are promptly identified and
- Evaluates existing applications and platforms and provides
recommendations for improving performance & reliability by
conducting gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative
solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications.
- May perform automated load & stress tests and address any
- May participate in the development of contingency plans
including reliable backup and restore procedures, automatic
failover, etc.What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Programming, Systems Engineering, Computer
Science or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Candidate must have 2+ years DevOps experience with Windows,
SQL Server, .NET or .NET Core and Azure background
- Excellent understanding of Azure DevOps
- Basic experience with PowerShell.
- Experience and excellent understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Basic understanding and some experience with modern Cloud
technology (Azure is preferred, but candidates with experience in
other cloud provides are considered)
- Understanding of networking and SOA
- Experience with application & infrastructure monitoring
- Experience with containers (Docker) is a plus but not
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to share
insights and expectations with clients, stakeholders, and
colleagues, both locally and remote
- Knowledge of an agile team environments and processes.
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem-solving production
environments and issues.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and rapidly growing
- Willingness to participate in an afterhours on-call
rotation.HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture
that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to
have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all
employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and
deliver excellent software and services to our customers.Geographic
Responsibility: While Burgess is located in Alexandria, VA you may
live anywhere in the U.S.Type of Employment: Full-time,
permanentTravel%: 0FLSA Classification (USA Only): ExemptWork
Environment: The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job:
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the
office. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and ability to adjust focus.
- Work across multiple time zones in a hybrid or remote work
- Long periods of time sitting and/or standing in front of a
computer using video technology.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this
position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, and skills required. HealthEdge reserves
the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other
duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this position in compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Candidates may be required
to go through a pre-employment criminal background check.HealthEdge
is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce
diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek
employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and
ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with
disabilities.#LI-RemoteJob Locations US-RemoteID 2022-1375Category
EngineeringPosition Type Full-TimeHealthEdge provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: HealthEdge Software Inc, Bismarck , DevOps Engineer(Azure), Engineering , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!