Design or Test Engineer (Level DOE)
Company: Doosan Bobcat
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job InformationTo create and maintain engineered designs of
assigned products, systems or components in order to be competitive
in function, manufacturability and marketability.Bonus Eligible:
Doosan Bobcat is offering Sign-on Bonuses to engineers with 3+
years of experience.Role & ResponsibilityEngineered Design
- Create, modify, analyze, and maintain the engineering design of
assigned products, systems and components.
- Be aware of trends and developments in product design from
vender contacts, workshop and meetings, industry and div. contacts
to determine and apply new techniques, materials and procedures
beneficial to assigned product designs.
- Work with other departmental functions (service, production,
tooling, marketing, dealers, etc.) in completion of assigned
- Participate and assist in planning of product specifications,
timelines, resource requirements.
- Prepare and participate in product engineering presentations to
venders, customers and other departments.
- Direct, and analyze results of tests on prototype and
production machines.Provide Staff Direction and Training
- Supervise the activities of other product design personnel in
completion of assigned work.
- Assist in the training and development of assigned product
design personnel.Job Requirement
- Proficient at Creo Parametric and/or other computer engineering
- Written and verbal communication.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural or
- Experience Required: 0 - 2 years (experienced applicants
- Travel Required: Others
Keywords: Doosan Bobcat, Bismarck , Design or Test Engineer (Level DOE), Engineering , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!