Sr DevOps Engineer (Salesforce, Copado)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Who Are We?Taking care of our customers, our communities and
each other. Thats the Travelers Promise. By honoring this
commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best
property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join
us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives
on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do
it.Job CategoryTechnologyCompensation OverviewThe annual base
salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market
range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across
the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined
by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and
location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials
and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of
employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits
program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash
incentive awards.Salary Range$125,300.00 - $206,700.00Target
Openings1What Is the Opportunity?Travelers is seeking a Senior
DevOps Engineer to join our organization as we grow and transform
our Technology landscape. Individual will be responsible for
implementing highly scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform.
This process includes continuous delivery, optimization,
monitoring, release management and support the end to end release
process. As a member of the team, you work alongside Software
Engineers to ensure all updates to the Salesforce platform
seamlessly move from development through staging and into
production for all Salesforce based applications.What Will You
- Perform complex analysis, advanced level design, configuration
and develop functions for impactful and high-visibility tasks.
- Take the lead on directing and implementing solutions to
moderately complex, loosely scoped problems that are aligned with
- Deliver efforts both independently and by leading other team
- Lead investigation and resolution efforts for critical, high
impact problems, defects, and incidents.
- Act as a technology advocate, independently seeking
opportunities where technology can be utilized to improve the
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship while fostering a
- Apply knowledge of current industry trends and techniques to
formulate solutions within the context of assigned efforts.
- Seek opportunities to expand technical knowledge and
- Perform other duties as assigned.What Will Our Ideal Candidate
- Operate, support and improve our tools for continuous
integration, automated testing and release management.
- Drive increased efficiency across our agile squads, eliminating
duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
- Document and advocate adoption of our continuous delivery /
continuous integration processes and tools (Copado, Selenium,
- Continue to develop and improve our monitoring and dashboards
for the Salesforce platform.
- Manage incidents and outages within the Salesforce platform and
handle production support in general.
- Coordinate with Salesforce support to enable features and
resolve sandbox/production issues.
- Problem Solving - Strong problem solver who utilizes data and
proofs of concepts to find creative solutions to difficult
problems, reflects on solutions, measuring their impact, and uses
that information to ideate and optimize. Also adept at making
decisions that involve a significant number of factors with broad
- Communication - Strong communicator who possesses the ability
to describe technology concepts in ways the business can
understand, document initiatives in a concise and clear manner,
collaborate effectively with teammates and others regardless of
role, quickly extract core issues from discussions and meetings,
give and receive constructive feedback, offer help when asked, and
ensure everyone has a chance to share their thoughts and are heard;
an attentive and empathetic listener.
- Leadership - Advanced leadership skills with the ability to
take action even when there is no clear owner, inspire and motivate
others, and be effective at influencing team members.What is a Must
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or
its equivalent in work experience.
- Three years of programming/development experience.What Is in It
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members
including spouses, domestic partners, and children are eligible for
coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions
dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to
an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in
the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment
toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual
contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a
Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of
20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised
of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness
goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to
professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources
to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, youre
eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the
communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved.
Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that
enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.Employment
PracticesTravelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the
unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our
organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from
our differences.If you are a candidate and have specific questions
regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an
email (4-ESU@travelers.com) so we may assist you.Travelers reserves
the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level
included in this posting.To learn more about our comprehensive
benefit programs please visit
Keywords: Travelers, Bismarck , Sr DevOps Engineer (Salesforce, Copado), Engineering , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!