Company: University of Mary
Posted on: January 9, 2019
The Marketing Strategist is responsible for preparing, implementing and managing enrollment marketing strategies. This role works collaboratively with Enrollment leadership and the Creative Services team to influence marketing direction for the Traditional and Worldwide student audience. This role requires strong project management skills and is able to clearly track outcomes of marketing plans.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Establishes strong relationships with Enrollment leadership to effectively strategize and create marketing plans and campaigns that support the Traditional (undergraduate) and Worldwide (graduate) student goals.
- Works directly with Enrollment leadership to prepare, implement and manage the enrollment marketing programs for undergraduate and graduate programs both on main campus and off campus across many specialized areas, including online marketing, direct marketing, traditional channel marketing and social media marketing for lead generation and conversion.
- Responsible for tracking outcomes of marketing plans using Google analytics and other analytical tools to prove effectiveness of plans.
- Key communicator between Enrollment and Creatives Services to ensure each project is managed appropriately paying attention to details, timelines and outcomes.
- Ensures marketing strategies produce sufficient lead generation to meet enrollment goals for Traditional and Worldwide students.
- Prepares and submits a weekly report of Enrollment marketing projects, priorities, and progress toward goals to the Director of Public Affairs.
- Utilizes working knowledge of the many marketing mediums such as digital, print, billboard, online, and social media to collaborate with external marketing partner.
- Upholds and promotes the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the office of Public Affairs and throughout the university in accord with Saint Benedict's admonition that all be received as Christ
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or another related field.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a marketing role that manages to outcomes
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with multiple leaders and adjust communication style as necessary to meet goals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods necessary for planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring a comprehensive enrollment marketing program, including the development and implementation of a strategic enrollment marketing plan.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Editing skills and proficiency with AP Media style.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications and advanced skills in a Macintosh environment with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software.
The University of Mary overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
For more information on the University of Mary, please watch a short video by clicking on this
We welcome your interest in joining the University of Mary. To apply, click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser: .
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: University of Mary, Bismarck , MARKETING STRATEGIST, Advertising , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!