Company: BNC National Bank
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Job Summary:As an Internal Auditor with BNC National Bank you
will lead, test, and execute risk-based internal audits. In
addition to audits, you will be conducting and overseeing testing
of specified areas and identifying reportable issues and dimension
of risk based audits.Job Responsibilities:
- Lead, test and execute risk-based internal audits.
- Conduct and/or oversee testing of specified area and identify
reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional
area as part of audit planning.
- Determine scope of audit in addition to review of internal
control design and adequacy.
- Provide management with ongoing risk and control feedback.
- Effectively communicate issues to senior management, present
the trends, and root causes.
- Draft comprehensive and complete drafts of audit report.
- Appropriately identify issues and effectively write them up
including all attributes of a finding.
- Effectively perform follow up and validation of audit
- Participate and execute special requests/projects as
- Monitor ongoing risk and emerging risk and provide appropriate
- Actively engage in assigned advisory engagements, project
audits, and/or fraud investigations.
- Develop and recommend scope of coverage.
- Assist in planning, developing, and maintaining the annual
- Perform annual risk assessment and strategic overview.
- Recommend risk-based adjustments to the audit
- 4 Year Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
or equivalent experience.
- 3+ year minimum audit, financial services risk management,
control or regulatory consumer compliance experience.Preferred-
- CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent audit designation.
- Regulatory consumer compliance including BSA/AML
- 5+ years' experience in audit, financial services risk
management, FDICIA, SOX and/or ICFR control or compliance
experience. Familiar with the COSO Framework.
- Considerable knowledge of and skill related to internal
controls, internal auditing principles and practices, financial
services and management principles.
- Knowledge of management information systems technology,
concepts, and practices.
- Effective interpersonal and writing skills to include organized
and independent work habits.
- Standard proficiency in Microsoft Office and other standard
- Considerable knowledge with various aspects of financial
institutions such as commercial and retail banking, consumer
finance, accounting, and finance.
Keywords: BNC National Bank, Bismarck , Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Bismarck, North Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!